Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Angel On Earth



Standing under the shade of a Oak tree,
She looked so gorgeous and carefree,
Every time I look at her, my heart jumps with glee,
Wish I could be her Honey and she my bee.

She looked so innocent and naive,
Her eyes darker than a deep cave,
Lush hair curled like a sea wave,
I looked at her and a smile I gave.

She was a little shy but she returned the smile,
A sight so exquisite, one could see from a mile,
A look at her was like drinking a elixir filled vile,
I gave her a hug without waiting for a while.

She kissed my eyes and her lips were so cold,
Her cheeks were like soft clay mold,
For me she is more precious than a mountain of gold,
After all she is my sister’s six year old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Del very touching....

Aarina

Anonymous said...

i am not into poems..but after reading this one i surely want to get hooked to more...this piece just simply grows on you as one read on..emotion is sucessfully put dowm in words..artistic work..

Anonymous said...

if you have writen this about a true girl,i hope she is yours now.because this poem is so nice.
M.G sara

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest